Please, organizers, reach out to your local street medics if _any_ of the following conditions are true:
- your action is more than a hundred people
- you have reason to anticipate Nazi terrorist organizations will be active in the area
- you are marching or otherwise playing in traffic
- you are organizing an encampment
- you are protesting the police, specifically
- you are organizing a black lives matter action
Y'all seem to think you don't deserve us but we wanna be there for you!
And get yourself an experienced legal team and a lawyer on standby.
Also, see if your area has a Support & Recovery Team / Out of Action team (terms may vary) willing to provide psychological first aid and trauma prevention help.
You all deserve to be out of jail, physically safe and supported as you recover from violence.
Where / who do you recommend for training as a street medic? Thanks.
@Shufei It depends on where you live and/or where you can get to. The best way to know what's what is to find a medic team on the ground and ask them how you can get involved.
However... this is really short notice but in Philly on Nov 15 there's a 20-hr Medic Training for Black and Native Folks
masto.jews.international is a pluralistic, pro-Diaspora Mastodon instance for Jews to conspire, socialize, and debate together.